Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dress it up or Dress it Down!: Outfit of the Day

It's Wednesday! We have made it half way through the week. I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for your support. So many of you have been placing orders, and writing incredibly uplifting comments on the status updates and I cannot thank you enough for that! I couldn't do all of this without you all!! 

As you can see in the listings below I used some things I already had from years past: the sandals, heels, and jacket and I paired them with new things. I realized AFTER we left the park that I still had on my black camisole so I normally wouldn't wear that, I must have gotten distracted by my 30 second outfit changes in the 105 degree weather in the middle of the park. haha! 

Of course, you can always switch it up! Don't like the shoes I wore? Wear some of your favorites from your closet! These are just ideas of how to put this outfit to use in many different styles. 

What I used to style the Outfits: 

The Patterned Bib Dress $42.00
Outlaw Riding Boots $55.00
Accessories from Amaranth Collection
Shoes from Dolce Vita, Marshall's, and Amaranth Collection
Yellow Sweater Target Clearance Rack 2 years ago 









No comments:

Post a Comment